The Parenting Aspergers Resource Guide – learn How To Raise A Happy, Dave Angel Successful Child With Aspergers.
Click Here To Get Instant Access To The Parenting Aspergers Resource Guide.
ANNOUNCING: The Parenting Aspergers Resource Guide Your Simple Guide To Helping Your Child With Aspergers In Almost Any Situation, Including…
• How to help your child cope in social gatherings (either at school or work)
• How to help your child create and enjoy long-lasting friendships
• How to encourage your child to form loving relationships with your family, friends and romantic partners
• Four Bonus Gifts (Worth: $76.00)
• And much, much more…
1. The Parenting Aspergers Resource Guide is a simple guide which gives you the parent the simple yet highly effective tips, strategies and techniques to help you cope with and manage your child’s behavioral and emotional needs.
2. Based on tried and trusted methods that have worked with Aspergers children all over the world, the guide will give you greater control and stability in both your child’s and your family’s lives, and empower you to manage your child with Aspergers’ symptoms in a simple and less painful way.
3. My objective in offering this resource is simple: I want to take all of the experience, expert information and great ideas from both me and my colleagues and give them to you. That way you have a hugely valuable resource packed solid with advice, fresh ideas and solutions to the problems you face on a day-to-day basis.
4. You can have it with you all of the time and can use it to overcome the day-to-day problems in parenting a child with Aspergers. The Parenting Aspergers Resource Guide will be like having your own expert Aspergers team in a small corner of your living room gently supporting and advising you to make the right decisions for you and your child every second of the day.
But Before I Continue, Let Me Make One Thing Clear…
The Parenting Aspergers Resource Guide is NOT offering a “cure” for Aspergers. Nor would I claim that every single thing you need to help your child is in this ebook.
But if you’re looking for rock solid, proven and practical answers to your most important questions about your Aspergers child, then I am confident you will benefit from this guide.
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Your Copy Of
The Parenting Aspergers Resource Guide…
• The impact of having a child with Aspergers (and the importance of having the right information to manage the situation, and avoid a great deal of suffering and pain for you, your family and friends) pages 7-8
• Why having a child with Aspergers can be and is a joyful gift to your family (and the ONE thing you need to make this a reality in your life) pages 8-9
• How my guide can help you deal with the situations arising from your child’s Aspergers (and why I decided to do this NOW) pages 10-12
• Are the problems parents of Aspergers children face different from country to country? (The answers on pages 13-14 may surprise you…)
• The SIX main ‘need to know’ Aspergers topics you’ll find out about in my guide (and why they’re so important for the long-term welfare of you child – pages 15-16)
• The most difficult area for parents of children with Aspergers to deal with, and where most help is needed (INCLUDES: details of what it is, why it’s such a big issue, and how to develop response mechanisms to cope with it – pages 17-19)
• How to deal with your child’s obsessive-compulsive behaviors (especially if they occur in public places or school) pages 20-23
• What you must do if your child displays inappropriate sexual behavior in public (INCLUDES: the right – and wrong – responses for when your child starts stripping and/or stares at others) pages 27-30
• Why Aspergers children can overreact during car or plane journeys (and what you should do to manage these issues) pages 31-33
• TEMPER TANTRUMS: all children have them from time to time, but what if it happens almost ALL the time? (Turn to pages 33-36 to discover my 3-Step Program to help your child manage their anger more effectively…)
• How to help your child with Aspergers follow routine (without it becoming a problem or an obsession…) pages 36-39
• The concrete ways you can help your child deal with emotions (and the best option to show them to make it a simpler learning process for them – and you…) pages 40-42
• The FOUR major reasons why your child with Aspergers behaves in the way they do (and how to construct a monitoring system to give your child the loving support they need to manage whatever life throws their way) pages 43-46
• The 4-step method you can use to deal with your child with Aspergers’ defiant actions (PLUS: should MEDICATION only ever be used as a last resort? Or should it be given more frequently? Our conclusions on pages 47-50)
• The siblings of children with Aspergers – how to help them cope with their brother or sister’s condition (they may not be directly affected by Aspergers themselves, but their brother or sister’s disability WILL have profound consequences on their lives and sense of well-being. Find out how to lessen this impact on pages 51-54)
• Should you let your child with Aspergers HIT you (and “let it all out”?) Or should you manage their anger so they stop doing it? Two of my most effective coping strategies revealed on page 60…
• How to explain Aspergers to siblings (whether they’re very young or teenagers) in terms they’ll understand – [PLUS: the simple way to explain the 3 main problem areas children with Aspergers face on a day-to-day basis…] pages 61-73
The best books for siblings of children with Aspergers… pages 75-78
• Should you PUNISH your child with Aspergers bad behavior? Or will this do more harm than good when it comes to teaching the difference between right and wrong? Our advice to this potential ‘emotional minefield’ on pages 83-87
• How to help a child with Aspergers deal with the world, when YOU have Aspergers (and are still trying to find your way around) pages 93-97
• The problems you and your child with Aspergers may face when dealing with the general public… pages 103-111
• EDUCATION: It’s one of the most asked-for areas of support, but how can you ensure your child with Aspergers copes at School, in an ever-changing social and learning environment? (Turn to pages 113-120 to find out how to create strongly united teams of professionals working together for your child’s best interests)
Five simple ways to create an optimum learning environment for your child (both in AND out of the classroom… ) pages 116-117
• How to persuade teachers and educators to develop an Individual Education Plan for your child with Aspergers (even if they’re opposed to the idea) pages 120-121
• How to help your adolescent child develop their physical and social skills especially in sports. (Although Aspergers children can lack coordination, their talents and abilities can be unlocked, by using our 8-step program – check it out on pages 126-128…)
• The three vital questions you must ask when your child with Aspergers changes school, and why they’re so important for their future development (pages 131-132)
• The pros – and cons – of HOME SCHOOLING: is it the best choice for your child with Aspergers? (See my conclusions – and resources guide – to help you make the best, most informed decision – on pages 133-136)
• The difference between ASPERGERS and AUTISM (to many people, Aspergers and Autism are one and the same thing. But the differences – although subtle – ARE there. See what they are, and the impact they have on your child and family, on pages 141-145, and pages 148)
• Can Aspergers cause childhood DEPRESSION? (My thoughts on this sensitive issue on pages 146-147…)
• Is Aspergers a mental health issue, or a neurological issue? Pages 151-156
• The alternative treatments which may help people with Aspergers
(IMPORTANT: these are in NO way a “cure” for Aspergers – or anything like it – no such thing exists. However, this section Includes details on):
o The alternative treatments available for your child (are they suitable?)
o The quick guide to ‘Summer Camp Survival’ for your child with Aspergers [pages 158-160]
o Is there a link between Aspergers and Lyme Disease? (My conclusions on pages 162-164)
o How to use DIET as a technique for helping people with Aspergers [INCLUDES: the five ‘trigger’ conditions to avoid to ensure your child gets a healthy and balanced diet - pages 165-170]
o Can HOMEOPATHIC and/or NATURAL Remedies manage the symptoms of, and even CURE, Aspergers? Pages 171-172
o FIVE valuable websites to help your child with Aspergers integrate into the community, find a job, and find their place in the world… page 174
• How to contact me (and ask me any questions you want answers to – my PRIVATE email address – only available to readers of this guide – on page 182)
• And much, much more…
BONUS GIFT #1: Interview With Internationally Acclaimed
Aspergers Author Tony Attwood (A $25.00 value)
BONUS GIFT #2: My Personal Rolodex of Aspergers Internet Resources
(A $23.00 value)
BONUS GIFT #3: ”Getting Started: Introducing Your Child To His Or Her Diagnosis Of Autism Or Aspergers Syndrome” a special report by
Renowned Aspergers Expert Marci Wheeler (An $11.00 value)
BONUS GIFT #4: The full transcript of my Interview with Pam Wright.
(A $27.00 Value)
Official website: http://www.parentingaspergers.com.
On the market since: 2006-10-03
The Parenting Aspergers Resource Guide