Deadlift Dynamite is a book about strength training – focusing heavily on the deadlift, but also giving the squat and bench press plenty of attention too. The book will teach readers how to get STRONG, add muscle mass and lower their risk of injury. Deadlift Dynamite is one of the most exciting things to hit the strength training world in a long time and it’s jam-packed with Andy and Pavel’s best strength training secrets.
Deadlift Dynamite is the ultimate “How To” guide for building a huge deadlift, adding slabs of granite-hard muscle to your body, smashing your bench and squat PR’s and bullet-proofing yourself against injury.
Click Here To Get Instant Access To Deadlift Dynamite.
Who’s It For?
Deadlift Dynamite caters for beginners, intermediates and advanced lifters.
It appeals to:
- And guys who just like to be strong
What specifically will you learn from the Deadlift Dynamite?
In Deadlift Dynamite you’ll discover:
- How to build a massive deadlift using proven strength techniques
- Why the deadlift is the single most important exercise you can ever do—if ultimate strength and size is your goal
- A step-by-step beginner’s plan for getting started in the iron game and effortlessly getting big and STRONG
- How to carry on getting STRONGER, year after year, even if you are an intermediate or advanced lifter
- Assistance exercises to take your strength and muscle mass to the next level
- How to build enough speed and explosive power to dominate in any hard-core sport
- Secrets for easily smashing your bench press and squat PR’s
- How to minimize your injury risk and ensure your strength training longevity
- How to choose between the conventional deadlift and the sumo – get this right and you’ll reach your strength potential, get it wrong and you won’t.
- There’s a science to unracking the bar for safety and longevity—get the FACTS here
- 5 important variables to watch to ensure you keep gaining on your cycles
- The 9 keys to huge results from inverted rows with gymnastic rings
- How to best insert upper body pulling exercises into your weekly training program – get this right and your squat, bench and deadlift will INCREASE – get it wrong and you’ll likely end up overtrained
- Andy’s Advanced Weekly Schedule—if it works for him, could it work for you?…
- And many more..
Andy and Pavel leave NOTHING out, and reveal EVERYTHING you could possibly want to help you meet your strength and size goals—however ambitious.
This book welcomes you into the world of deadlifting and guides you through it, from first steps to the elite edge of performance.
While the deadlift is the focal point of the book, the squat and the bench press also receive the attention they deserve—to provide lifters, of all levels, the absolute essentials to excel in these great lifts as well.
THIS IS IT and this is all you’ll ever need…the ultimate blueprint, by the ultimate strength masters, for the ultimate in long-lasting gains…
Who are the authors of Deadlift Dynamite?
The authors are two of the best:
- Andy Bolton: A multiple world champion in the sport of powerlifting, a multiple world record holder in the squat and arguably THE MOST SUCCESSFUL deadlifter of all time.
- Pavel Tsatsouline is an amazing strength and conditioning coach. He caused the modern Kettlebell revolution in the USA.
Both authors have already written very successful books – Pavel had a Number 2 bestseller on Amazon.com with his book Naked Warrior.
Cool BONUSES for FREE (before midnight EST on Sunday November 18th 2012)
Bonus #1: How To Win Any Powerlifting Competition – Value: $37
Bonus #2: Critical Powerbuilding – Value $47
al Powerbuilding is 600lbs (!) bencher Mike Westerdal’s monthly workout program. In this edition you’ll find an awesome training program to help you get BIGGER and STRONGER.
Bonus #3: Cutting Weight For Strength Athletes – Value $39
Bonus #4: Hybrid Training – Value $37
Bonus #5: 7 Mistakes I Made So You Don’t Have To – Value $20
Bonus #6: How To Construct Your Own Suspension Gym – Value $17
If you’re already a World Champ’ and a strength machine – that’s great. But if you’re not as strong as you’d like to be, that may very well remain your reality if you don’t grab a copy of Deadlift Dynamite.
Official website: http://deadliftdynamite.com.
On the market since: 2012-11-03
One payment (US Dollar)