DriverFinder – Driver Update Software for XP, Vista & Windows 7. Upgrade Your PC Experience…Auto-Repair, Update & Install the LatestPC Drivers Your Computer Needs InstantlyWith Award-Winning DriverFinder!The Annoying Problem… Your PC is NOT Performing at Peak Performance; Peripherals (e.g., printer, video, keyboard, speakers, etc.) are Refusing to
The following is a quick list of PC problems
associated with old PC drivers.
? You get the dreaded blue screen of death (BSOD) on your screen.
? Your PC is displaying error messages that mean absolutely nothing to you.
? There’s no sound coming from your PC and/or speakers.
? You can’t play video.
? Your webcam is not working.
? Your printer is not being recognized by your computer.
? Your monitor is not displaying images properly.
? Your PC is not able to render 3D animation or full-color graphics.
? Input devices such as your joystick, keyboard, mouse, speakers, and others
are not functioning properly when you’re using multimedia programs.
But HOW do you update your PC drivers? You can do it the time-consuming way…
1. List down all your devices and their respective manufacturers. (There can
be up to a hundred devices running on your system.)
2. List down all the driver dates and driver version numbers currently being
used by your PC. (You need to be a bit of a techie to do this as you need to
access several Windows files to get the information you need.)
3. Visit each and every hardware device manufacturer’s website.
4. Within the manufacturer site, search for each and every driver that corresponds
to your PC.
5. Check driver dates and versions to see if there are new ones.
6. Download new drivers on your PC. (Careful that you DON’T download the wrong
drivers as that can mean BIG problems.)
7. Install new drivers.
8. Since it will take a few days to look for all the device drivers you need…
you probably need to do steps 1-7 again for the drivers at the top of your
list because manufacturers release new drivers ALL the time!
OR… you can do all of the above automatically.The Perfect Solution… Instantly
Find the Most Updated Device Drivers that Matches Your PC and Hardware Devices
Perfectly with Award-Winning DriverFinder
Official website: http://driverfinderpro.com
On the market since: 2009-11-06